• 3 tbsp vegetable oil
• 1 tbsp unsalted butter
• 1-1/2 lbs. peeled and deveined shrimp
• 1/2 tsp kosher salt
• 1/2 tsp black pepper
• 1/4 tsp chili powder
• 1/8 tsp cayenne powder
• 1/3 cup honey
• 1 1/2 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
• 4 cloves garlic
• 1 tsp sriracha
• 3 tbsp lemon juice
• sesame seed
1. Heat skillet over med high heat. Add oil & butter. Season shrimp with salt, pepper, chili powder, & cayenne.
2. Add shrimp to skillet in a single layer and cook about 2 min per side, until pink and golden brown. Be careful not to overcook. Transfer cooked shrimp to a plate.
3. Reduce heat to med. Whisk together sauce ingredients in a small bowl and add to skillet. Stir and let cook a min or so, until bubbling.
4. Add shrimp back to skillet and stir to coat.
5. Serve over rice or salad and top with a little lemon juice, sesame seeds and cilantro. Enjoy!
Here we used Wild Caught 21-25 headless shell-on Shrimp. Buy here!