A simple step-by-step guide to cook frozen whole cooked crawfish:
1. Fully defrost and thaw the frozen crawfish in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Fill a large pot with enough water to fully submerge the crawfish. Add cajun seasoning and following package instructions for amount.
3. Bring pot to rolling boil over high heat.
4. Carefully add the crawfish and turn off heat. Let sit for 6 minutes in pot with lid on.
5. Strain crawfish, put in closed container and add cajun seasoning and mix together.
6. Let crawfish sit in closed container for 5 minutes and enjoy!