SHRIMP- PEELED & DEVEINED, TAIL OFF (2 LBS BAG)Regular price Sale price $14.50
Frozen, Raw, Peeled & Deveined Tail Off Shrimp (P&D)
We offer a variety of sizes from jumbo to extra small: 21-25, 26-30, 31-40, 41-50, etc. (CT/LB: counts per pound).
IQF (INDIVIDUALLY QUICK-FROZEN) RETAIL READY 2 LBS BAG.
|Total Fat:||1.7 g|
|Saturated Fat:||0.3 g|
|Omega 3:||0.53 g|
Try simmering shrimp in beer, with celery and garlic. For a classic, use large Pacific white shrimp to make Scampi in Wine. Add one finely chopped garlic clove and 2 teaspoons of finely chopped parsley to 3 tablespoons of melted butter. Brown lightly. Add 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice, 1/3 cup of dry white wine and salt and pepper, to taste. Add 1 pound of shelled, deveined shrimp. Sauté quickly, stirring until done.
India / Vietnam / Ecuador / Indonesia
If you’re planning ahead, the best way to thaw shrimp is to transfer it from the freezer to the fridge the day before you plan to cook it. This allows the shrimp to thaw gradually.
But for a quick thaw in under 30 minutes:
- Fill a large bowl with cold water.
- Remove the frozen shrimp from their packaging and seal them in a Ziploc bag. Submerge the bag in the cold water, placing a plate or lid over to ensure it remains fully submerged.
- Let sit for 10-20 minutes, until shrimp are fully thawed. Remove shrimp from bag.
- Place thawed shrimp on a plate lined with paper towels and pat to remove excess water.
- Cook your shrimp however you’d like and enjoy.